Carb content


I can't be creative for work until I'm first creative for myself. Hello, it's been too long. Again. Here's another compilation of recently consumed carbs because carbs make me happy

New York City has some of the best collection of carbs, and I'm so glad I'm here to take it all in. New Yorkers really be sustaining themselves on carbs and coffee, and I ain't mad at it. Maybe it's because I don't work in the "weight loss industry" anymore, but I'm grateful that I'm no longer in an environment where carbs are villainized. Carbohydrates are a major source of nutrients that provides the body with fuel. It's my source of energy and comfort. Choose your carb content and quantity wisely. Thank gods for carbs! 

Pictured above: the elusive croissant from Aux Merveilleux de Fred, the best I've had in Manhattan - flaky on the outside, so soft and airy on the inside.  

Toni's: Veggie rice noodle roll  with egg

The Peak: Buttery monkey bread

Bluebird London pesto pasta

Tomato egg and cheese poppy seed bagel

Tonchin: smokey dashi clam ramen


Lalibela: Ethiopian veggie platter and sambusa

CheLi: osmanthus mochi 

Librae Bakery: $$$ pistachio rose croissant + cortado


Cafe Habana: tacos + rice and beans + elote

Rule of Thirds: ricotta toast

Eleven Madison: crumpets with vegan caviar

Ping's Seafood: Why is Ping's dimsum simply the best?

Kong Shik Tong: bor lor bao (pineapple bun) with butter

ThongLor: jasmine rice

At home: bagel spread

Slice: margherita slice

Popular Posts

Image

Purple congee