Perfect scrambled eggs


I did it. I made perfect soft scrambled eggs. They're light fluffy pillows of eggs that really took minimal amounts of effort to scramble up. It was so easy, I can't believe I've been frying my eggs this whole time. I'm quite partial to soft scrambled eggs because the airy texture is just clearly superior to to dry crumbly solid hard scrambled ones. 

So for your next breakfast at home, I recommend pulling out a non stick pan and whipping up some of these babies. That avocado pumpernickel bagel* scrambled egg  plate took me less than 5 minutes to pull together. 

*Bake bagel at 250F in toaster oven for 2-3 minutes. Spread ripe avocado. Sprinkle with Cajun spice and sesame seeds. 

Perfect scrambled eggs
2 tsp avocado oil 
2 eggs, beaten

1. Heat oil in a non stick pan over medium low heat
2. Beat 2 eggs until bubbly, pour into pan
3. Gently fold eggs for 1-2 minutes or until desired consistency 
4. Remove from heat and serve immediately 

Popular Posts

Image

Purple congee