National Burger Month, Boston edition

Hey, did everyone know that May is National Burger Month? So, of course, here are a list of burgers to get in the Boston area, just in time for the last day of the month! 

I'm going to start with 5 Napkin Burger, which originated in New York. It's located in the Prudential Center and offers quite a filling burger. The first time I went, I had the original, which is a hefty 10 oz. beef patty with gruyere, caramelized onions, and rosemary aioli and a side of Tuscan fries. It wasn't bad, but I would much rather recommend to you their happy hour $2 sliders and 50 cent wings. Also, their milk lager and tater tots are definite treats. I'm still kind of weary of the sushi selection on their menu, though...



5 Napkin Burger

105 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA
______________________________________________________


So everyone knows about the ever so controversial Restaurant Week, right? But even though consumers get a chance to get a meal at a restaurant where they usually wouldn't want to splurge at, restaurants should still serve at their best to maintain their reputations, true? So what I don't understand is when I dined at Capital Grille, why my mixed green appetizer salad was more meager than what I get on an airplane. I then had their cheeseburger option and truffle fries. The burger was fine. Not the juiciest nor the most succulent. The fries were truffleless. I knew I shouldn't have chosen Capital Grille, and now I know I won't go back for a regular dinner. No one bring me there, please, unless it's a wedding reception, because the decor is REALLY bougie. 



Capital Grille
250 Boylston Street
Chestnut Hill, MA
_________________________________________________________________

Boston Burger Co. in Davis is always a fun place to grab a burger. Their burger combinations are always creative and delicious! I've had many, including the Artery Clogger, the Kitchen Sink, the Killer Bee, the Hot Mess, and the Bahama Mama (yeah, that's quite an embarrassingly extensive list). Most recently, I had the Mac Attack, which is a beef patty topped with their four cheese macaroni and cheese with bacon. Good stuff. I also really enjoy their lemon poppy fries, and their pizza fries are fun as well. If you're in Davis Square and you're not going to Dave's for a sandwich or Anna's for a quesadilla, definitely stop by Boston Burger Co for a bite.



Boston Burger Co
37 Davis Square
Somerville, MA

Popular Posts

Image

Purple congee