A day in a life, LA

Early bird breakfast of champions feat. pumpkin cornbread

There are a few things that I really want to gain mastery of during this lifetime. I'm already up there with nutrition, but I have a lot of work to do when it comes to yoga and tai chi. I had a great thing going in New Orleans. I went to Reyn Studios and attended a myriad of free yoga events that just seemed to be constantly happening around the city. It took me awhile to get into the swing of things in LA, but I finally have a few go-to yoga studios and since you only get what you put in, I'm finally getting invited to free yoga events after all the yoga investing I've been doing the past couple of months.

Yesterday was a wonderful and much deserved day filled with free yoga and of course delicious foods and drinks. I just came back from a very full and fulfilling week in New York and an overloaded workweek, so Sunday was my first ME day in a couple of weeks. Sometimes I get so caught up with catching up with friends, going hard for celebrations (I see you, Halloween), and grinding at work, that I forget how important it is to find time to find activities that I enjoy doing solo and really savoring the alone time that is few and far between. Be grateful for solitude and be appreciative of the time you spend on your own.

Yoga vibe otd, thanks to Love Yoga

Goodies from Rolling Greens, Pressed Juicery, and Matchabar


Free prickly pear Avion margarita, thank you Rolling Greens!

Vegan hand rolls by Plantae: spicy "tuna" and jackfruit "crab"

Preach, Matchabar!






Popular Posts

Image

Purple congee