1 stick of butter (8tbsp), softened
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup all purpose flour
1 large egg
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup chopped nuts (I had almonds, but I would have preferred pecans or walnuts)
1 cup chocolate chips/chunks
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In a mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar.
3. Mix in the cocoa powder, then beat in the egg and vanilla extract.
4. Add salt and fold in the flour. Then mix in nuts and chocolate chips.
5.Pour mixture into 8x8 baking dish.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until set in the middle.
7. Enjoy with a tall glass of low fat milk!