Powerhouse green smoothie & homemade hemp milk


Y'all. This smoothie is life changing. Andy consistently posts himself whipping up this concoction, so I had to know what was in it and if it actually tastes good. Yes, I have trust issues. He's a dancer and a vegetarian, so he needs all the energy and protein he can get. It's simple, only a handful ingredients, vegan, and incredibly delicious. I make it several times a week and just can't get enough. It keeps me full in the mornings and it's packed with vitamin C and antioxidants. I've been gushing about it to everyone, so please do try - highly recommend. 

Powerhouse green smoothie (serves 2)
3 stems dinosaur kale 
6 strawberries
1 banana
2 tbsp peanut butter
6 oz hemp milk ***
optional: 6 ice cubes

1. Place all ingredients in a blender
2. Blend until smooth, add 1-2 oz of water until desired consistency  




____________________________________________

***


Popular Posts

Image

Purple congee